From today on I'm going to focus on upgrading my AC3 cosplay... It's going to take some time, but I'll probably be done next year around february or so.. The fabric that I need to make a new vest is sold out, and the shop said they'll get it in stock again in january
sigh... such a long time. Well, then I'm going to make the leather parts first.
1. Belt for the gun holsters
2. attach insignia to vambracer
3. leather patches on the bow (got a new bow btw ^o^)
4. native american leggins
5. new quiver
6. gun holsters (when i've bought the guns)
things I'm going to buy
1. hidden blade from amnra -> shapeways
2. flintlock pistols
3. bag for stuff on the back
And in additional to that I'm planning on making new bracelets and a new tomahawk...
It's going to make me so poor T_T !!!!! But after this, I'll be satisfied with the cosplay, so it's worth it xD .. kinda
Hope you all have a great day! ^_^